Terms and Conditions
1) Full payment for all goods and services are required when booking/ordering is made except where an alternative agreement with the customer is arranged.
2) Prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
3) Wild Argyll associates reserve the right to change the programme or cancel the trips due to circumstances beyond our control. Any significant alterations will be advised to you, and any alterations so made will be of a similar quality to those described.
4) If Wild Argyll associates cancel a trip a full refund will be made or the customer may transfer to a different trip of equal or less value. However no further liability can be accepted by Wild Argyll associates.
5) All names and addresses held on the Wild Argyll mailing list are held on computer. No information so stored will ever be passed to a third party. If however, you object to your details being stored, please inform us and we shall remove them.
6) Participation in adventurous activities entails some risk. Wild Argyll associates do not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act and/or omission of Wild Argyll associates. Wild Argyll associates are covered by civil liability insurance. By booking with Wild Argyll associates you acknowledge that Wild Argyll associates have taken all reasonable steps to safeguard their liability in this respect.
7) Refund of 50% will be given for cancellations up to two weeks before the booked date.
8) Within two weeks of the booked date no refund is available.
9) Dates can be altered up to two weeks before the original booked date with no extra cost.
10) A £10-booking fee will be incurred for change in date for a booking within two weeks of the original booked date.
11) Vouchers are refundable within seven days of ordering. After seven days no refund is available.
12) Vouchers are valid for two years from the date of ordering.
13) Vouchers can be transferred to another name with the prior permission of Wild Argyll associates.
14) Vouchers 'valid for period' can be extended with prior permission from Wild Argyll associates, this will incur an additional cost agreed prior to extension of 'valid for period'.
15) Only payment in pounds sterling is accepted.
16) Payment can be made by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer.